Use with vehicles:
Assists your clients and their pets with a safe transfer in and out of trucks and SUVís.
Reduces the possibility of injury to both pets and owners.
Especially useful when handling sedated, injured, aged or arthritic animals.
- Elevates to heights of most SUVís and truck beds.
- Foldout ramp for quick and easy unassisted end-loading and unloading.
- 12-inch high side railings
- Removable side railings
- 4-wheel locking swivel non-marking casters
- Durable non-skid surface.
- Over 200 lbs. of lifting capacity.
Use in veterinarian clinic:
Provides easy movement of large and incapacitated animals. Unit quickly transforms
into a treatment table with four lockable casters, removable railings and drop-down ramp.
- High quality medical actuator
- 12V battery
- Quick recharge
- Hand-held controls
- Durable powder coat finish
- Corner rubber bumpers
- Optional rubber mat
- Optional stainless steel treatment table
Thank you to Dr. Stephen Fynaardt and Clarmar Animal Hospital in Torrance, CA for